Council Tax - Change of Address form

Report a change of address

Start a new form

Please choose the option from below that best describes your current circumstances.

You can only use this form if at least one of the addresses is in Central Bedfordshire. If you are not sure whether an address is in Central Bedfordshire, you can find your local council on GOV.UK

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click 'Continue' to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments...Please wait while we search for your details

Leave without saving

If you do not want to  report a change of address online right now, you can go back to the Council Tax homepage on the Central Bedfordshire Council website.